SET ACTIVE is a D2C athleisure company that's building confidence and connection through fashion-meets-function clothing, and a shared love for all things active.
Initiative - We have the ability to see things that need to be done and we do it before someone tells us to. We challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches, we create new ideas that prove useful, and we keep SET nimble by minimizing complexity and simplifying.
Passion - We inspire others with our thirst for excellence. We are tenacious in our roles, we care intensely about SET, and we celebrate our wins — because we know how hard we worked for them.
Selflessness - We seek what is best for SET rather than what’s best for ourselves. We make time to help colleagues, and we share information openly and proactively.
Commitment to customers - Our community is at the core of everything we do. We watch what they buy, listen to what they say, and see what they share – and we use all of that feedback to help drive decisions based on what’s best for our community and customers.
Be bold - Building great things means taking risks. We’re big believers that if we’re not failing, we’re not trying hard enough. We learn from our mistakes by reflecting on what went wrong and what went right, and we learn from each other through open, honest, and kind communication. There’s no such thing as failures, only opportunities for growth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
- Work under the VP of Marketing to strategize partnerships in line with business goals and growth
- Acts as liaison between brand partner/talent and internal teams, communicating necessary information to each department, providing updates/changes when necessary and collaborating on ideas that best serve the partnerships
- Set the strategy to identify partnerships with like-minded brands, celebrities, and influencers that:
1) align with our community’s interests
2) drive business scale and
3) are on brand
- Oversee both small scale partnerships ie product placement in gifting or one off product or social partnerships and large scale brand collaboration ie full campaign and product line up
- Nurture external brand relationships through continuous touch bases and in person visits when necessary
- Responsible for securing sponsors for all brand events being planned for 2023 (community facing and influencer focused)
- Expected to be well versed in the sponsorship world and knowledgeable about the sponsorship process and what kind of sponsors to use for different events
- Spearhead all events that correspond with brand and talent collaborations
- Strategize unique in person opportunities for the brand and oversee execution
- Conceptualization, build out, approval, production of event
- Coordinate with departments and vendors to facilitate proper onsite operations
- Manage relationship with our external PR agency
- Collaborate with influencer marketing manager when necessary for brand partner product and gifting
- Responsible for the development and regular reporting of meaningful metrics that help improve the efficiency of the events and sponsorships function and demonstrate the value of the brand’s marketing events investments
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in brand and talent partnerships - Experience with contract negotiation and securing sponsorships
- Excellent communications skills to collaborate cross-functionally with other teams
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (PPO Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (14 days PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement) o Company issued equipment (laptop + monitor)
- Career Development/ Pathing
- Supportive Work Culture
- EAP Program/ Mental Health Advocacy
- 401k with match
- Parental Leave
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Senior Partnerships Manager” in the subject line.
VP Of Marketing
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: VP OF MARKETING
SET ACTIVE is looking for a seasoned VP of Marketing to lead marketing, customer acquisition and retention functions for the company across channels including paid media + search, social, email, affiliate, partnerships, offline, and more.
As Head of Marketing, you will oversee Brand Marketing, Partnerships, Influencer Marketing, Ecomm, and Community to grow an amazing brand. The right candidate will have a keen understanding of the fundamentals of ecommerce and optimizing for both acquisition and retention, in addition to fully understanding the global apparel landscape. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark on a high-growth business. We are a start-up, so no job is too big or too small for any of our leadership team.
- Help strategize, develop, execute and inspire a holistic marketing strategy to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty and accelerated business growth.
- Responsible for overseeing execution of that strategy through all divisions of marketing (influencer, partnerships, podcast, ecomm, community)
- Own the channel strategy and management across the performance marketing mix, including paid social, search, display, affiliates, sponsored, content, email marketing, direct marketing, partnerships, podcasts, community & more
- Oversee performance marketing programs with a focus on core metrics, testing & optimization while staying on-brand
- Communicate share KPIs, trends, insights, and challenges across the organization
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to lower CAC and increase conversions
- Develop innovative CRM and email marketing strategies utilizing customer cohort data to build on customer LTV
- Partner with the ecommerce team and leverage performance marketing analytics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee all marketing calendars ensuring on time communications
- Provide overall direction for conception, design, messaging, and on-brand execution of all visual print and digital materials, including: Site, Email, Events, Marketing Assets
- Initiate and run own cross-functional marketing programs that connect the brand with consumers in unique and compelling ways
- Owns and manages the marketing budget and approves all marketing expenses and assets
- Revenue Generation: Explore and test new means of revenue generation - ways to market our products and services
- Create a measurable plan to acquire market share and expand to new demographics and locations that currently don’t have brand presence
- 10+ years of growth or performance marketing experience
- Strong understanding of performance, direct response, and/or ROAS objectives
- Deep understanding and proven track record of managing acquisition and retention focused campaigns, strategies, and benchmarks
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze complex data to make meaningful and actionable decisions
- An effective communicator who knows how to build teams and inspire team members to output their best work and seek collaboration to drive toward common goals
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments/testing
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP of Marketing” in the subject line.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MANAGER
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MANAGER
STRATEGY + CALENDAR:
- Design, execute, and analyze social media strategies across multiple platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and more) that are on-brand, effectively encourage engagement and sharing, and amplify SET’s value.
- Maintain a comprehensive social media calendar and oversee social media project management to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
- Research trends across multiple social media platforms, be on the cutting edge on all social channels, leveraging first mover advantage, and test new channels and strategies.
- Measure and analyze social media performance, report on statistics, adjust activities to grow audience and encourage engagement/conversions.
- Conceptualize and schedule compelling daily IG stories that encourage engagement, connect with our audience, tell our brand story, and drive sales
- Oversee execution of IG grid, ensure that it aligns with marketing timelines & goals, and is approved according to deadlines
- Work hand in hand with Content Producer, and implement processes and procedures for content creation and scheduling to ensure team is effectively creating fresh, on-brand, and engaging content that meets deadlines and performs well
- Collaborate and coordinate with graphic design team, copywriter, and photographers as needed to produce engaging social content that is consistent with our voice & style, while also aligning with our community’s KPIs
- Manage, coach, and lead a 3 person, high-performing social media team
- Oversee Copywriter to ensure social copy is aligned with brand strategy and KPIs
- Oversee the Social Media Coordinator who will manage the day-to-day posting on social channels and will help execute strategies across multiple platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Clubhouse, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and more)
- Oversee SET’s social community management, including managing the Social Community Coordinator and helping with conversations with customers in the DMs and comments as needed.
- Work cross functionally with the Director of Influencer & Partnerships (Natalie & Nicki) to create and implement a strategy and procedures for influencer gifting. Identify key partnership opportunities, execute influencer outreach, and track results of outreach efforts.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing team on special initiatives such as influencer PR/gifting, paid socials, content creation, UGC, and more.
- Connect with Marketing team on a weekly basis to make sure Stories, feed and email are aligned.
· At least 5 years of social media and management experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office, Google Docs, Sheets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to adapt to changing situations and requirements
· Detail oriented with ability to oversee projects to completion
· BA, BS and/or MA, MS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Brand Management, English or Journalism
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Strong understanding of the brand aesthetic and constantly pursue ways to elevate + evolve SET’s creative
- Take creative briefs from Social Media Managers, Marketing Team, and Brand team to build compelling and exciting graphics from the conceptual state through execution
- Create unique branding / look and feel across all platforms for monthly drops
- Work with the Partnerships Team to create digital and print assets for influencer gifting and in person events
- Ensure consistent visual brand experience across all creative development while still bringing a fresh approach and creativity to each execution
- Participate in brainstorms, communicate concepts, and find solutions for implementing direction and feedback from department directors
- Work collaboratively with the other designers to ensure a cohesive visual identity across all platforms and assets
- Design / oversee execution of 7 unique Instagram stories a week – provide first round of approvals for design
- Design / oversee execution of 4-5 unique emails a week – provide first round of approvals for design
- Design all web assets for drop and homepage refreshes
- Support the design of all assets for Ready Set Spill
- Ensure all assets are retouched and color corrected to SET’s standards – double check the team’s assets for this as well
- For ecom photography: work with the ecom team to receive selects, set color correction standard for each color and fabric, and manage the retouchers to ensure color match.
- Oversee + mentor Graphics team
- Mange and delegate responsibilities to other designers, provide deadlines and feedback
- Provide direction and support more junior designers so they can execute according to the brand’s vision
- 4-5+ years of professional design experience in a start-up, corporate, or agency environment, previous experience in fashion is a plus
- Strong visual design skills as demonstrated in a portfolio of recent work
- Demonstrable proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to adapt to changing situations and requirements
- Detail oriented with ability to oversee projects to completion
- Previous experience managing a creative team is a nice-to-have
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communication, design or equivalent
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of Set’s influencer marketing campaigns by building and maintaining a team of influencer partners for the brand, managing communications with influencers, and coordinating with the rest of Set’s marketing team to obtain maximum impact for our influencer campaigns.
- Work hand in hand with the VP of Marketing to develop, implement and manage the Influencer marketing strategy
- Keep a pulse on influencer community and help strategize plans that will increase brand awareness and engagement
- Continue to nurture our existing influencer community while looking to expand into new demographics and expand market share through influencer relations
- Develop and monitor KPIs to show the ROI on our influencer program
- Present monthly reports on influencer performance
- Manage expense reports, budget, invoices, clerical tasks, scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Produce and execute all influencer events and activations
- Work with the Partnerships team to help execute any talent collaborations
- Constantly identifying new ways to build our influencer database
- Manage influencer gifting for all campaigns including influencer list, conceptualization, and execution of final approved concept
- Maintain daily communication with influencers via email, DM, + text (Influencer Concierge)
- Oversee + organize Master Doc ensuring that all info is up to date at all times
- 5 + years of influencer marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office, Google docs, Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills, writing, project management, and relationship building
- Detailed oriented with ability to oversee projects and completion
o Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (PPO Medical, Dental, Vision)
o Comprehensive PTO Structure (14 days PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
o Company issued equipment (laptop + monitor)
o Career Development/ Pathing
o Supportive Work Culture
o EAP Program/ Mental Health Advocacy
o 401k with match
o Parental Leave
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Influencer Marketing Manager” in the subject line.