ABOUT THE BRAND
At SET Active, we blur the line between form and function, because we believe that no one should ever have to choose. Whether you’re going to the gym, going out, or you’re just a go getter — you can think of us as your everyday activewear, elevated. We’re a community first and a brand second. Connected by our love for all things active, we live to create what our community wants, because we’re at our best when they feel theirs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: BRAND STRATEGIST
We’re looking for a talent and experienced Brand Strategist to help us expand into new product lines and markets while still keeping true to our brand voice and vision. This role will require a forward thinker who ensures consistency across all brand messaging and initiatives while strategically setting us up for success with new campaigns and product lines. This person will work cross functionally with our CEO, Head of Operations, Marketing Team, and Creative Director to guide brand strategy.
- Develop brand stories and strategies
- Help further build set’s identity an ensure every campaign, touchpoint tells a cohesive story
- Help guide business decisions that are on brand that will further help build our brand story while capturing marketing
- Deliver ideas and concepts that set us apart from competitors
- Research current market trends and predict future ones to ensure SET is ahead of the game and evolving on brand
- Collaborate with creative teams
- In order to successfully translate a brand’s strategy / story into marketing collateral, this person needs to successfully collaborate with creative teams (marketing, web, graphic designers, social).
- Create brand stories that tell customers about a product or service —> work with creative team to execute vision in different silos
- This person directs, oversees, and signs off on creative elements to ensure that materials are in line with the current brand strategy
- Assist with naming campaigns, products, colors
- Write copy and brand strategy documents
- In charge of writing copy for campaigns, email, social, to ensure brand voice is cohesive and there is an overarching story
- Create brand strategy guidelines to various departments to ensure consistency
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Brand Strategist” in the subject line.