ABOUT THE BRAND
At SET Active, we blur the line between form and function, because we believe that no one should ever have to choose. Whether you’re going to the gym, going out, or you’re just a go getter — you can think of us as your everyday activewear, elevated. We’re a community first and a brand second. Connected by our love for all things active, we live to create what our community wants, because we’re at our best when they feel theirs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We’re looking for a social-savvy and creative player to join the team at SET Active as our Social Media Manager. Working closely with our CEO, Head of Customer Experience, Creative Director, and graphic designer, you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and measuring social strategy across multiple channels, including email marketing. This role is equal parts storytelling and community building – the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
Our Social Media Manager will be our voice and visionary online, so a marketing mindset, genuinely friendly personality, and deep love for activewear are must-haves for success. We’re a small team with big dreams, so anyone who joins us must be a resourceful thinker who’s willing to go above and beyond to make magic happen.
- Design, execute, and analyze a social media strategy across multiple platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that effectively encourages engagement and sharing, and amplifies SET’s value.
- Work with Creative Director, graphic designer, and photography team to produce engaging social content that is consistent with our voice & style, while also aligning with our community’s KPIs.
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of all social media channels, including responding to comments and DMs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with creative team to strategize and build email marketing campaigns on Klaviyo that are in sync with social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with Head of Customer Experience to monitor online conversations and track all customer inquiries to recognize trends and inform broader brand strategy.
- Identify key partnership opportunities, execute influencer outreach, and track results of outreach efforts.
- Research trends across multiple social media platforms and evolve strategies accordingly.
- Measure and analyze social media performance to adjust activities to maximize traffic and engagement.
- Assist with additional marketing initiatives as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in social media marketing–fashion and/or e-commerce preferred
- Passion for sparking conversation and fostering community
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Positive, open-minded, and solutions-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious, startup environment
- Ability to execute upon multiple projects simultaneously and against tight deadlines
- Available to work weekends and holidays as needed
- 24/7 access to phone + internet - social media never sleeps
- Must be based in Los Angeles
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.