ABOUT THE BRAND
At SET Active, we blur the line between form and function, because we believe that no one should ever have to choose. Whether you’re going to the gym, going out, or you’re just a go getter — you can think of us as your everyday activewear, elevated. We’re a community first and a brand second. Connected by our love for all things active, we live to create what our community wants, because we’re at our best when they feel theirs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a social-savvy and ambitious player to join the team at SET Active as our Social Media Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills. Our Social Media Coordinator will be part of our voice and visionary online, so an enthusiastic mindset, genuinely friendly personality, and deep love for activewear are must-haves for success. We’re a small team with big dreams, so anyone who joins us must be a resourceful thinker who’s willing to go above and beyond to make magic happen.
While we aim for a good work-life balance, social media work hours typically extend past the normal 9 to 5 we spend in office. SET is a small start-up atmosphere & social media is happening 24/7, so we’re looking for someone who is motivated to succeed & eager to grow with us.
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of all social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), including posting content daily, and responding to all comments and DMs in a timely manner.
- Manage our online community by communicating with customers over DM; answer questions, solve customer issues, and refer customers to customer service as needed
- Maintain an updated social media calendar for creative team and input projects and timelines into Asana
- Work with creative team to create highly detailed shot lists for photoshoots
- Support Brand Director, models, and photographers on site at photoshoots by assisting with styling and capturing a wide variety of creative behind the scenes photos and videos
- Coordinate with copywriter and graphic design team to ensure all content needs are met and approved in advance
- Monitor online conversations and track all customer inquiries to recognize trends and inform broader brand strategy.
- Assist Influencer Marketing Manager with influencer marketing: identify key partnership opportunities, execute outreach and gifting, and track results of efforts.
- Take the lead on additional social media marketing initiatives, such as our TikTok ambassador program
- Research trends across multiple social media platforms and propose new ideas for content regularly
- 2-3+ years’ experience in social media marketing at a Coordinator level – fashion and/or e-commerce preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for sparking conversation and fostering community
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious, startup environment
- Ability to execute upon multiple projects simultaneously and against tight deadlines
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed – Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend is our busiest time of year
- 24/7 access to phone + internet - social media does not sleep!
- Must be based in Los Angeles and able to work in our West Hollywood office
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Coordinator” in the subject line