ABOUT THE BRAND
At SET Active, we blur the line between form and function, because we believe that no one should ever have to choose. Whether you’re going to the gym, going out, or you’re just a go getter — you can think of us as your everyday activewear, elevated. We’re a community first and a brand second. Connected by our love for all things active, we live to create what our community wants, because we’re at our best when they feel theirs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a talented and creative player to join the team at SET Active as our full time in-house Senior Graphic Designer. Working closely with our Director of Marketing and Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for bringing content to life through on-brand graphic designs. This role is perfect for someone who loves conceptualizing visuals as much as they love executing them – we put out a steady stream of new content daily and we are constantly pushing the boundaries to elevate and innovate with everything we share.
- BRANDING: Work with our CEO and Director of Marketing to elevate SET branding across all touchpoints, including website, socials, ads, emails, and product. Assist executive team with brand assets or brand decks as needed. Ensure ALL graphics that SET produces are high-quality, elevated, and on-brand.
- SOCIAL + WEBSITE: Provides design concepts and execution of assets for daily stories slides, daily grid posts, any videos needed for social, homepage mockups, and landing page mockups as needed. Distributes final assets to Director of Marketing, Social Media Manager, or Site Management team.
- EMAIL: Designs into the Email Marketing calendar and creates all assets for emails, uploads approved asset to Klaviyo and schedules emails to go out
- PRODUCT & PACKAGING: Designs tags (hard and soft tags) and on-product lockups for all products. Designs all packaging used in-house and for shipping.
- ANY EXTERNAL & INTERNAL PROJECTS: Responsible for seeing that all graphics of all collaboration assets are on brand, once collaborating teams send for approval.
- MANAGEMENT: Collaborate with and/or oversee other Graphic Designers or Graphic Design Interns. Serve as liaison between Marketing and Social Media teams and the Graphic Design team to offer input on creative meetings, ensure all content needs are communicated clearly, and drive multiple projects to completion. Handle day to day functions, schedule, and tasks, to ensure project and campaign schedules are met.
- MISC: Oversees and executes additional design work as needed.
- 4+ years of experience
- Based in LA and able to work in our West Hollywood office (COVID-19 safety protocols to be discussed in interview)
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Mac OS
- Proven experience seeing projects through from inception to production
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills that support the rest of the team
- Experience with the Klaviyo platform preferred
TO APPLY: Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Graphic Designer” in the subject.