ABOUT THE BRAND
At SET Active, we blur the line between form and function, because we believe that no one should ever have to choose. Whether you’re going to the gym, going out, or you’re just a go getter — you can think of us as your everyday activewear, elevated. We’re a community first and a brand second. Connected by our love for all things active, we live to create what our community wants, because we’re at our best when they feel theirs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
We’re looking for a creative player and experienced leader to join the team at SET Active as our Director of Marketing. You’lll be responsible for overseeing a creative team, along with designing, implementing, and overseeing marketing strategy across multiple channels. This role is equal parts creative and strategic – the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
Our Director of Marketing will be the driving force bringing our vision to life, so a brand-first marketing
· Design, implement, manage, and analyze marketing campaigns, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive awareness and sales
· Manage, coach, and lead a 5-10 person, high-performance marketing team
· Oversee and maintain consistency across: PR + influencer gifting strategy and campaigns, broader social media strategy, e-mail marketing
· Deepen understanding and knowledge of our customer to help find key insights that inform our marketing
· Consistently conceptualize revenue opportunities within current customer base, and identify ways to continually grow audience and acquire new customers
· Manage budgets and ensure strong ROI across investments, reporting on analysis monthly + evolving strategy as needed
· Actively communicate project updates and statuses with key stakeholders, and mitigate delays when project milestones fall behind
· In charge of communicating project statuses with involved stakeholders, mitigate roadblocks that might cause project delays
· Oversee project timelines, initiating creative process, and actively maneuvering multiple project milestones around business goals
· 5-7 years’ experience in marketing at a Director level required – fashion and/or DTC e-commerce preferred
· Experience managing a 5+ person team
· Experience overseeing a budget
· Positive, open-minded, and solutions-oriented
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious, startup environment
· Ability to execute upon multiple projects simultaneously and against tight deadlines
· Available to work weekends and holidays as needed – Black Friday/Cyber Monday is our biggest weekend of the year.
· Must be based in Los Angeles
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.